The Gulf of Nicoya’s archipelago paradise is made up of various islands that are home to nature’s abundance. The area is a sanctuary for marine birds, with white sand beaches and flora and fauna native to our Central Pacific Coast. The world-renowned Isla Tortuga is part of this beautiful archipelago.
Located 12 miles from Puntarenas, Isla Tortuga’s 120 hectares are maintained as a protected forest. The area maintains the Bandera Azul Ecológica, a distinction awarded to certain beaches in Costa Rica for their pure, unpolluted waters. Because of the island’s location, its waves are gentle and its waters turquoise.
* 06:00AM - Passengers are picked up in San José
* 07:45AM - Breakfast at the bus
* 09:30AM - Arrival in Puntarenas
* 11:30AM - Arrival at Isla Tortuga
* 01:00PM - Lunch served on the Island
* 04:30PM - Departure from Isla Tortuga
* 06:15PM - Return to Puntarenas
* 08:30PM - Arrival in San José
Rate: $115 per person
From Montezuma to Tortuga Island and back!!!:
Departure: 9:45 am Zuma Tours Office / Montezuma Beach
Return: 4:30 pm Montezuma Beach
Includes; pop drinks, beers, fresh tropical fruits, full lunch and much more.
English speaking Guides.
$55 per person. (Including 2 snorkeling trip)
- Daily departures from Montezuma Beach.
- Departure from Playa Tambor available upon request.
- Children from 3 to 10 years old: $40.
- Children from 1 to 3: no charge.
- Do not forget to bring what you always bring when you go to the beach.
- Boats have insurances and all navigation permits.
- Transportation service available at the following locations: Malpais-Santa Teresa, Tango Mar and Tambor.
“If these locations do not suite your needs, please let us know. We also provide the Tortuga Island Tour from locations like: San Jose, Puntarenas, Jaco, Quepos and more, just let us know where you are going to be”.
The Montezuma Waterfall Canopy Tour is one of the zone’s premier attractions. The canopy consists of a series of nine cables and eleven platforms suspended high above the forest floor. The guests glide along the cables using a pully and a breaking device.
9:00 AM Tour does not stop at the waterfalls
11:00 AM Includes a stop at the waterfalls
03:00 PM Includes a stop at the waterfalls
Flat Rate: $45 per person
Duration: 2 hrs approx.
SPECIAL NOTES: Transportation is included from any hotel in Montezuma.
TOUR INCLUDES: Guides and equipment.
WHAT TO BRING: Swim suit, sun protection, hat, sunglasses, closed shoes.
Diving trips, snorkelling trips, Cabo blanco and Curu National tour, horseback riding, atv tour...